ieltscommunity10

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Greetings my IELTS warriors!

A very big warm HALLOOOO to all struggling ielts swimmers,

It has been soo long since i last blogged.Anyways, a little introduction of myself.I did my ielts (academic) last year in May and scored a 7.0. Right now iam in the process of applying for my PGCE in certain UK universities, so i would need your prayers.

I believe in blogging as it helps in assessing where you stand and lack in regard to the English language.We help out each other and in return improve our own linguistic skills-the main reason why iam here.

I hope i can be of any help.
SirTony as always, has been kind in the past and even now by letting me join you all.

(Gosh, my brain/typing skills have become soo rusted)

2 Comments:

  • Welcome back dear Mubs!

    You are the (WO)MAN!

    Your blog needs you!

    Super to have you back!

    Task 2 writing is giving the class kittens and nightmares! They haven't had the full 'Tony' treatment yet!!!!!

    Just call me 'Tiger'! GRRRRR

    By Blogger Tony Beale, at 6:45 PM  

  • *goes red in the face*
    I would be more than glad to help any one out.
    Thank you for the warm red carpet welcome.

    I think the class should take a nose dive into Task 2-no point walking around the pool.Get practising till it becomes your forte.

    By Blogger Mubs, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home