ieltscommunity10

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

IELTS - the right attitude

Hi friends,

Coming to the other aspects of IELTS my advice is to forget all your cares and worries life regularly offers. I was tempted to brood about the frustration of my job and the fact that this was my second time. Immediately I saw the trap and banished all the negative thoughts away. I would say, keep your mind fresh and heart cheerful.

I did miss one during listening, but praise God I did not panic, just move on, life is too short and so is IELTS. Remember what you have learnt, forget what you have achieved, this is another day and another battle.

Roy

1 Comments:

  • Yes, you need a positive attitude and a cheerful disposition!

    It's all relative and life goes on all the same, doesn't it?

    We appreciate your comments, Roy!

    Thanks on behalf of the silent, scared ones!

    Tony

    By Blogger Tony Beale, at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home