ieltscommunity10

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Roy on IELTS Reading

Hi IELTS players,

I am back to the blog. As you read this you may feel sort of deja vu, but it not so, it's what our teacher kept telling us. Don'y panic, if something is difficult leave it aside for later.

During the reading session I did find some questions quite puzzling, it was the True, False and Not given category. I remembered what our dear teacher had told us, MOVE ON and tackle it later. We had 23 True ,False and Not given questions, 10 multiple choice and 7 questions that needed some words from the text.

I am not not trying to scare you people, but just so that you may be prepared.

I am sorry for the misinformation about Shaziya, her venue was the alma mater and mine was the Rotana. A problem I faced was from a candidate who was interested in my answers. I simply avoided him and carried on with my task. [You could have reported this cheater to the invigilators!]

Hope this piece was useful, more on writing will follow.

Roy

1 Comments:

  • Notice the DEAFENING silence!

    People, where are you?

    This is excellent, authentic feedback from a serious IELTS warrior!

    Glad to hear that you kept your head, Roy!

    Way to go, everyone else!

    Tony

    By Blogger Tony Beale, at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home